TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing Cookie and Cones!
These terms and conditions serve as the contract between the customer and cookie and cones. By paying this invoice, the customer is agreeing to the these terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
• All sales are final.
• All payments are non-refundable. Store credit can only be issued by Sugar Shaker Bakery Management. Any refund or store credit requests must be submitted in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org. The outcome will be sent the email address of the requester.
• The initial deposit reserves your event date, is non-refundable and non-transferable. Its monetary value cannot be applied to store credit or a later dates. When we take your event order, we begin the process of declining other orders. As we get closer and closer to your event date, the chances of re-booking your date are greatly reduced.
• The balance must be received within the following time frames below. Reservation deposits should be received within 72 hours of invoice receipt. Final payments are due on the date specified in the invoice.
• The final date of any changes for the size, flavor, style, etc. of the cake are due 3 days prior to the event. Any changes after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
• All changes to existing orders must be submitted in writing through email only. Changes communicated via phone, social media messaging, text, etc. will not be honored.
• Seasonal items may incur an additional charge or may be substituted if unavailable.
VARIATIONS IN DESIGN
• While webmake every effort to provide exactly the flavor, filling, decoration, size, color, shape, and design discussed during consultations, creating cake is an art form and may be subject to variations.
• If the customer supplies an image or likeness to be created, we will make every attempt to make the item as close to the likeness as possible. In the event that the product requires equipment or ingredients that cannot be obtained within the time allotted (exotic flavors, molds, shapes, stamps, texture, additional novelty such as glitter), the closest resemblance available will be used to complete the product.
• Color matching is not a precise science and different sugar substrates take color differently. We will do everything possible to make substrates match to each other and to match provided color swatches, but sometimes it is not possible to make a 100% perfect color match and some colors are just not achievable using food grade dyes.
RIGHTS & WAIVERS
• we reserve the right to take photos of the product for display or promotion without the customer's consent.
• The product may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy and other allergens. The customer is responsible for notifying the guests. Cookies and Cones are not responsible for any adverse effects of allergic reactions.
• Upon the event of a natural disaster, accident or other situation outside of our control, this contract may be voided.
• cookies and cones will endeavor to perform its services in a professional manner and provide the best customer experience possible.
DISPUTES & GRIEVANCES
• All disputes and grievances concerning service rendered or products provided must be submitted in writing via email within 7 days of the date of service.
• All food sales are final. All payments are non-refundable. Any compensation provided in response to a dispute or grievance will be in the form of store credit only.
• The Parties will attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute or claim arising out of or in relation to this Agreement through negotiations between a director of each of the Parties with authority to settle the relevant dispute. If the dispute cannot be settled amicably within thirty (30) days from the date on which either Party has served written notice on the other of the dispute, then the remaining provisions of this clause shall apply.
• Arbitration In the event of a dispute between the Owner and the Operator (other than a matter to be resolved pursuant to this clause) concerning the interpretation of any provision of this agreement or the performance of any of the terms of this Agreement, such matter or matters in dispute shall be finally settled: a. under the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce; b. by three arbitrators, one appointed by each Party, and the third, who shall be the chairman, selected by the two appointed arbitrators and failing agreement by the Chairman of the International Chamber of Commerce; c. the language of the arbitration shall be English.
• The determination of the arbitration entity is final and cannot be disputed further.
• Performance of this Agreement shall continue during arbitration proceedings or any other dispute resolution mechanism pursuant to this clause. No payment due or payable by the Owner or the Operator shall be withheld on account of a pending reference to arbitration or other dispute resolution mechanism except to the extent that such payment is the subject of such dispute.
• Any cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance in writing and will result in a Store Credit ONLY.